Entertainment One’s Podcast Network has been featured in Vulture, Vice, NOW Magazine, Best of Toronto, the home page of Apple Podcasts, and is nominated for seven Canadian Podcast Awards.
With the popularity of podcasts rising, Podcast Networks like Entertainment One receive multiple pitches daily…. so how can you make your pitch stand out from the rest?
Join aspiring-podcaster John Murphy as he finds out how to curate the perfect pitch for a network or brand, with Entertainment One’s Podcast Network’s Executive Producer, Stuart Coxe and Senior Producer, Kimberly Hacuman.
Key Take Aways
- Ready, Set, Go (what to know and have prepared before pitching your podcast to a network)
- Party Tricks (how to make your podcast stand out from the rest)
- Practically Perfect (what are the most common mistakes made when pitching a podcast)
- Thank u, Next? (what is the follow up protocol - what to do after you’ve pitched)
- Shopping Around (how to pitch your podcast to a brand or a sponsor)