How do you quantify a simple poster that someone saw at “just the right moment?” How do you measure the effectiveness of a tweet that sets the stage for a massive movement?
Marketers have become obsessed with metrics. We streamline, prioritize, upcycle and re-target based on numbers that, unfortunately, don’t tell the whole story. We have forgotten that marketing is both an Art and Science.
In this talk, speaker Josh Muirhead will present the case for Marketing for the Human Condition, pulling inspiration from Behaviour Science and good, old-fashion marketing that has created impacted and changed the culture.
Key Take Aways
- Cognitive Triggers That We Simply Can't Avoid
- Why Copywriters are as sought after as Programmers in Silicon Valley
- How Perception Drives The Majority Of Our Actions
- Why Tapping Into the Right Spheres of Influences is more Important The Getting A Big Name Influencer
- When To Go Old-School (aka; when not to follow the latest trend)