This case study will step you through the process of getting branding and marketing execution support via websites like Fiverr.com:
* Graphics and Design: Logo, Wordmark, Business Cards, Brochures, Web, Banner Ads, Packaging Design, Illustrations, Invitations, Infographics, Book/Report/CD Covers, etc.
* Marketing: SEO, Social Media, Email, Content, Video and Mobile Marketing.
* Writing and Translation: Articles, Blog Posts, Resumes, Cover Letters, Web Content, Proofreading, Translation, Press Releases, etc.
* Video and Animation Creation: Promo/Intro Videos, Whiteboard Animations, Logo Animations, Slideshows, Video Editing, Spokesperson Videos, Visual Effects, etc.
* Music and Audio: Voiceovers, Mixing/Mastering, Sound Effects, etc.
* Technology: WordPress, Web, Ecommerce, Mobile Apps, etc.
* Business: Virtual Assistants, Data Entry, Market Research, etc.
Key Take Aways
- Leverage inexpensive branding/marketing resources available online.
- Discover unusual branding elements that you may not have considered before.
- Use online resources to help you brainstorm.
- Improve your branding strategy/execution.
- Save time and reduce your marketing costs.