It is becoming increasingly difficult for brands and marketing to capture the attention of customers. There’s too much information – social media, content marketing, advertising, videos, etc. – come at people in never-ending waves. As a result, it’s a challenge to get anyone to pay attention.
So what do brands do? How do they connect with customers in a fast-moving world? The answer is simple: tell stories that engage, educate and/or entertain. Storytelling is the way that brands build relationships, establish trust, and convert prospects to customers.
In this interactive workshop, I’ll show people why storytelling matters, how to embrace a customer-centric approach to marketing (and brand storytelling) and how to craft stories that make an impact.
The workshop involves videos and exercises (individual and group) to get everyone into a storytelling frame of mind.
Key Take Aways
- The importance of brand storytelling
- How to think about storytelling to drive marketing and sales
- How to craft buyer personas
- How to craft brand stories that resonate
- How companies are telling compelling stories in different ways.