Semi-formal presentation 15 minutes on:
– The successes and failures (lessons learned) of my journey as a media channel producer & publisher, how I ended up a book publisher
– How I develop publicity and mass media exposure for my clients’ and my own book projects
+ 30 minutes AMA “Ask Me Anything” on book production, publishing, laws, book titles & copyrights; paid & free promotions; secrets to becoming a “Bestselling Book Author”; your book as a lead magnet; finding ethical and qualified editors; book sponsors & funding; anthology books for branding & authority positioning; the power of having your cover designed FIRST; deciding the best formats for your content: eBook, print, hardcover, audiobook; book launch events including online & IRL; social media content planning; building an international consulting biz, etc.
Attendees of this presentation will receive (by email) my own designed and optimized “FREE Book” funnel template to swipe & customize for your own fiction or non-fiction book sales, promotions, and lead generation for your business.
Key Take Aways
- The VALUE of a book in your business and life (your reputation, Google SEO, authority, etc.)
- How to create, produce, and publish your book in YOUR vision so you maintain 100% control & ownership (retail pricing, royalties payments, etc.)
- How content sponsors can help fund the costs of your vision for your book
- Book marketing is different! Often overlooked effective strategies for marketing
- The “Easy Road” to securing a traditional publisher is neither easy or simple, but it is more easy than the road most follow