In today’s world everything we say and do has a meaning and a purpose especially in the online sphere. Whether we are a business that offers products and or services, or we want to be a person with the power to influence a following or a community what we say and do matters.
We are a brand whether we want to be or not, and the challenge comes down to how do we present ourselves, our business and our lives. Brand strategy, emotional branding and self awareness become key tools in balancing ourselves out in the digital world but how do we implement this and how do we keep a distinct line between our personal branding for our professional relationships and ourselves within our personal lives?
Key Take Aways
- The difference between an online presence and a brand presence
- Branding yourself with certain tools and techniques to reach your career and or professional goals
- Why the online presence matters
- How social media can be your best resume
- How to figure out your personal brand