In a world with more than half a million podcasts, it’s hard to get traction on your own. Getting together with other podcasts creates a platform for cross-promotion and a more attractive proposition for sponsors. Karen Unland shares how the Alberta Podcast Network came into being and offers a guide to how you can start your own network.
Key Take Aways
- How a network can help small podcasts get further faster
- How to get funding for a network
- How to recruit the right people to your network
- How to organize and equip podcasters to deliver
- How to keep podcasters and sponsors happy