IndieCan Radio boast “the best music you’ve never heard.” Ten+ years of IndieCan has gives many Canadian indie musicians their first international airplay royalties; go our team! Episode 600 will be podcasted to music fans in 126 countries and heard across SiriusXM throughout North America. Tuning in weekly are 220,000+ listeners.
And now for something completely different, I started Rebellion Dogs Radio, a contemporary look at addiction and mental health, now podcasting with less dogma and more bite! Forty-two episodes in, Rebellion Dogs Radio employs the same Introvert-friendly approach to promotion and marketing, getting famous extroverts to do our promotion for us.
IndieCan will be used as a case study in how any introvert can get extroverts to promote them.
Key Take Aways
- Hiding Out in Plain View: How introverts can host the best party anywhere - without drawing any attention to oursleves
- Three Steps to getting way more famous people than you, and their followers, to do your promotion for you and thank you for it.
- Myths about introverts and extroverts debunked.
- Running into burning buildings: how a higher pupose sustains you when courage lets you down.
- Publishing On Demand to fund your podcasting addiction - mixing the medium and the new Punk Rock DIY (Do It Yourself) Ethos.