Technology has made it incredibly easy for people to get into podcasting. So… why haven’t you started already? Stop searching for “the best solution” because — there isn’t one! The turnkey solution is a lie! In this session we’re going to see how some free tools and a little elbow grease will get from idea to launch without all of that marketing fluff getting in your way.
We’ll talk about the things you really need to know: microphones, long-term file storage, a simple website, and more! Let’s future proof as much as anyone can these days.
It’ll be fun! Let’s nerd out.
Key Take Aways
- How Blogger.com has everything you need for a podcasting website.
- How Archive.org has everything you could ever want for audio files.
- Why metadata shouldn't be ignored.
- Keeping your data yours (as much as you can).
- Why transcription of your audio is something you should be doing!